Vice President: Paula Pereira
Paula Pereira is a Junior in the College majoring in Communications with a concentration in Marketing and a Consumer Psychology Minor from Wharton. She is originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and has loved her experience at Penn so far! Paula has been involved in Wharton Latino since her Freshmen year and worked as Community Service chair and Vice-President of Marketing in the past years. She is passionate about traveling and photography, but her interests are mostly driven towards marketing and social impact.
- Develop an efficient and set system for our alumni network
- Initiate a program which will be benefit general members by providing academic help and extra-curricular mentorship, as well as aid first years students adapt to Penn
- Increase the participation of older (Juniors and Seniors) Wharton Latino members
- Organize more networking events and opportunities with Wharton Latino members to engage with our alumni
- Generate academic initiatives that are effective, useful and beneficial for club members
- Work on issues such as, but not limited to: informing international student about their opportunities and rights as granted by the OPT visa, general member feedback about the club, generating new initiatives with the different branches of Wharton Latino, and work in the communication within the board and transparency towards the general members.