Wells Fargo Sophomore Leaders Conference - Application Deadline: November 19, 2015
I hope you are well. I’m Leroy Clarke, member of the Wholesale Talent Acquisition Team here at Wells Fargo Bank. I did want to reach out and let you know that Wells Fargo is committed to developing the leaders of tomorrow, and as part of that commitment, we are proud to host an upcoming event for high-performing sophomores from diverse backgrounds with the chance to connect with one another and Wells Fargo leaders while providing an introduction to the opportunities and culture of Wells Fargo. The Wells Fargo Sophomore Leaders Conference will provide an opportunity to interact with current Wells Fargo team members including senior leaders and analysts from across the country, while you learn about the financial services industry, and career opportunities.
Conference activities include:
- Interviews for paid summer internships in 2016 summer internship programs
- Panel discussions with analysts, managers, and senior leaders
- Professional development workshops and seminars
- Networking opportunities
- Community service activities
Travel and meal expenses for the conferences will be paid for by Wells Fargo.
Conference details – see attached flyer for reference:
Sophomore Leaders’ Conference
This conference focuses on careers with Corporate and Commercial Banking Submit your application by November 19, 2015: https://www.wfwuevents.com/aspx/Events/Registration.aspx?EventID=3828&elqaid=276&elqat=2&elqTrackId=c5253ae7ad2e41b5b5c9c1d89dad4392
Dates and locations:
- San Francisco, CA : February 3 – 5, 2016
- Chicago, IL: February 10 – 12, 2016
- Charlotte, NC: February 17 – 19, 2016
- Atlanta, GA: February 24 – 26, 2016
Visit wellsfargo.com/sophomore to learn more and apply.
OCR Bootcamp presented by Wharton Latino
When: November 20th (Friday) from 1-5pm
Where: JMHH 360
Who: Open to all members! You will hear from Juniors and Seniors who have successfully gone through the OCR process
1. Overview - Finance and Consulting Opportunities, Resources Available (Penn Link, OCR Guides, Career Services), and A Day in the Life Panel from current students
2. Behavioral 101 - Mock Questions and Answers
3. Interview 101 - Finance (Banking/Capital Markets, Asset Management, and Sales & Trading)
4. Interview 101 - Consulting (including Case Preparation)
5. Networking 101 - Best Practices (for information sessions, follow up emails, etc.)
Morgan Stanley Richard Fisher Scholarship
Application Deadline: Sunday, Dec. 6
"Morgan Stanley Richard B. Fisher Scholarship - Regular deadline SUNDAY DECEMBER 6th!
What: $15,000 scholarship for diversity students along with an internship for Summer 2016. Open to Sophomores and Juniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA!